Sunday, September 6, 2009

¿¿the WHO????

Does anybody really know the real me??
Wonderful, beautiful, kind, nice
Is what you see..
When you look at me?

Life is always behind a mask
  Once you know the real me
    Very different from what you think
      Everyone has their own way of thinking

Ever since young, i believed that love is like a Fairy-tale.. 
just like watching ..
Cinderella.. The little mermaid.. or even Beauty & the beast...
everything must have the perfect ending... 

Till now, i still continuing believing in fairy tales love story ♡
but i still haven't found the perfect one... 
still waiting.. every single night... i'll keep wondering where is my perfect prince...
-Brown gorgeous hair..
-perfect blue grayish eyes..
-adorable smile...
-perfect in every angle ♡♥♡
 
i always imagine... 
my future prince will forever the best in the world.
PERFECT~IRRESISTIBLE~CHARMING~CARING~LOVABLE


∴ this is the real me...
wants everything to be perfect.. 
even though I'm not that perfect .. if i found the prince which love me for who i am... and i believe he is the one.. 
there will be a happy ending in my life..

Sometimes,
sister always thinks I'm just too cold hearted.. never accept the real world (no fairy tales in this world)..
but as long i still believe in it ... there always will be..
this is just me.. Complicated... Choosy.. the girl who wants fairy tale world.


* Celia's dream *

No comments: