Friday, September 25, 2009

26th & 27th Sept 09'

Very excited for tomorrow and Sunday.
receive loving & caring from friends & family.
will be my best n most important time of the year.
still curious what my sis got me for my b'day..=)
better not be a CANDY.. >.<.. will be better if you able to get me my MAN. =)
but anyways.. love love you sis, whatever your getting for me
( if your reading it)

27th the real deal...
Stars Diner, Hard Rock Hotel is waiting for my arrival...
got a red Suzuki Swift..
got a brand new bag...
getting my debit card...
have my hair done...
all are in my hands now...
everything just seems to fit perfectly... >.<

best 2009 ever.
giving some love now to everyone who is loving me..
hugs & kisses*
celi@.

1 comment:

Monu Awalla said...

hey hi......m ur frnd....ofcourse-a new frnd. visit my blog n view my profile.c ya..